CANOGA PARK, Calif.—Free Speech Coalition Executive Director Diane Duke will discuss .XXX sTLDs during a seminar to be held this week at The AVN Show in Hollywood, Fla.
Titled “Dot-XXX: A Broad-based Perspective from Industry Leaders,” the panel includes Duke, Hustler President Michael Klein, BurningAngel.com founder Joanna Angel, and MiKandi Chief Software Architect Christopher Lewicki. The panel will be moderated by Wasteland.com founder Colin Rowntree.
The seminar is scheduled for Saturday, Aug. 7 at 11 a.m.
“I appreciate AVN giving us the forum to discuss this important issue,” Duke said. “.XXX is one of the most important issues facing the industry, and it’s important that adult industry professionals understand what is at stake. This also is an opportunity for industry members to express their opposition to the .XXX ‘sponsored’ domain.”
Topics to be discussed by the panel include:
* An overview of .XXX sTLD components
* The potential impact of .XXX on the industry
* Claims made by domain registry ICM in their efforts to have .XXX approved by domain regulator ICANN
* The next steps in ICM’s application process
* Pre-registration of .XXX domain names
* ICM’s claims of protection for children from adult material online, as well as protection for the adult industry
* The IFFOR regulatory board for .XXX
For more information, visit The AVN Show website.